Calorie Counter

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, February 3, 2011

First day under my calorie limit and today looking good too!!!!

YESTERDAY I WAS UNDER!!!! I was so proud of myself. And I felt like I had a lot to eat!! Today it is almost 2 pm and I am under but 1300 calories!!! Dinner is going to be able to be filling tonight!!

D has been waking me up at 6am every morning so I can get my workout in before my kids get up. It has been working great! I love the energy I have throughout the day when I get a workout in the morning. Any day now I should be getting my Just Dance 2 game for my Wii!!! I can't wait!! I have heard this is a really good workout. I LOVE dance. Used to take dance classes. 9 years. I loved it. When I get into better shape I would like to find some adult classes to get into.

AND NOW......The BEFORE picture.....From now...
Photobucket
This was me at my heaviest.....(That is the gov. of Indiana)


Photobucket

I will post progress pics as my journey continues.....

1 comment: